Covid 19 Procedures
These procedures are put in place for the safety of everyone.
- Fill out pre-screening two days prior to arrival
- You can enter through the Rotunda in front of the church
- Please wear a mask while in the building
- Sanitize your hands
- Take your temperature
- Record your name and temperature on the sign-in sheet
- The restrooms in the rotunda will be open
- Please try to keep a safe distance from one another
Stay Well and Stay Healthy!
This guidance is intended for screening of all persons entering Shalom Church (City of Peace) Campuses prior to the start of worships, meeting and any other events. It is not intended for people confirmed or suspected COVID-19, including persons under investigation. Please answer all question below honestly.
***If you have been out of town in the past 7 days, you must present proof of being "Negative".***
This screening is due EVERY Thursday if planning to attend Sunday Morning worship